The wind still blows

 

The wind blowing had so much to say
Presence of you made me sway
When open the eyes everything was blue
Neither the wind was there nor were you.

With the fade smile and tears rolling down my cheeks
Some wonderful moments of past I peeked.
Letting go off the memories which I'll forever cherish,
Leaving me in hands of loneliness you perished.

Can't blame the Almighty for the sufferings I had.
You were a gift from him to me I said.
He must have cried with me as well in Pain
It is his will to write some stories in Vain.
Adhering to his wishes and accepting the fate of pain.
I went ahead and felt.

The wind still Blows with your presence again.
The sky is blue and it still rains.


Sheeza Farooq 💓

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kaafila

The soul I miss!

Aadat