A lesson, Not a Heartbreak!

 

There was a love I wanted so bad
I waited for it
like a naรฏve kid in despair.

You bought a light of care
I wanted to be wrapped in
Never felt so cozy before,
And here you were to make me feel free

The warmth was Everything I wished for
The times and the talks didn't feel like flowing,
For it stood still with you every-time.
Yet the days were going just fine.

One day,
You left with so many memories.
They didn't fade but I was left with nothingness
I cried for the care and craved the warmth.

Days went by
I was tempted by the happiness I could enroute myself with,
Needed nobody but ,just Me.
I cared for myself,and warmed up with my hobbies.

I loved myself more and was enough to  fend myself.
The despair distracted me from myself into others,
May be it was a lesson to learn and not a heartbreak.
May be you were a way
That made me reach my destination
And make me my sole giver of happiness.



Sheeza Farooq๐Ÿ’“

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kaafila

The soul I miss!

Aadat